Iquitos will be your starting point for a mystical journey into the Amazon. You’ll sail from Iquitos through the Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve – the largest protected area in Peru – encountering diverse wildlife like toucans, macaws, sloths, river otters, manatees, and red howler monkeys. You’ll visit a dolphin feeding spot, hike jungle trails and ascend an observation tower for a bird’s eye view of the jungle canopy.
A 3, 4 or 7 night cruise with all onboard meals and roundtrip powerboat transfers.
The Delfin riverboat is a 14-passenger vessel offering comfortable cabins with private bathrooms, an observation lounge and a wood paneled, air conditioned dining room. An onboard library and naturalist guides ensure an enriching adventure.
Total of seven (7) cabins consisting of:
• Two (2) Doubles (2 beds 90cms x 2.0 meters)
• Two (2) with bunk beds (2 beds 90cms x 2.0 meters).
Three (3) Doubles (2 beds 90cms x 2.0 meters).
• All cabins with private bathrooms, with wood panelling, shower, water heater and air extracting system; organic and environmentally friendly amenities.
• Cabins are furnished with: firm mattresses, latex pillows to prevent allergies; pure 100% high quality cotton sheets, pillow cases and bath robes.
• Silent split air-conditioning units with individual remote control.
• Two open closets.
• Reading lights.
• 110/220 sockets on both cabin and private bathroom.